Notes on 1927 map:
1. This map runs east-west, unlike the other maps which run north-south.
2. This map was drawn MUCH LATER, after Stevens Creek was renamed, Scott Street was extended, and Hanchett and Shasta Avenues reached San Carlos. It was created to show the subdivisions that were established in the early 1900s. The last plots were sold in 1921.
3. Refer to the History page for more information about these subdivisions.
RETURN TO DIRECTORY